Announcing Witty's Seasonal Fall Wonder Digital Scrapbook Blog Train

This is the first Witty's Seasonal Blog Train! It is titled Fall Wonder and I do hope we get a few - or more - fun and talented  designers to participate with us. I have chosen a color palette that you may copy into your scrapbook kit designing tools. On the palette are the numbers for the colors if you just prefer to use those.

Any designer - whether you sell your items or not - is welcome to join. The rules for my blog trains are located here.

The theme for this train is Fall Wonder and can be themed however you wish. If you want to make a fall kit with the colors available, great! If you want to create something for travel or kids, that is fine too. Let use know what your thoughts were in your blog post.

So, how does this work?

You, using your wonderful talent and the current palette, make a freebie kit or embellishments or paper, etc. Upload your kit to your blog. Then, you post a comment with the link to your kit in the comments area of THIS POST. I will get all of the links together and post them so you can add them to your blog post. Then when visitors hop on our train, they will be able to go to everyone's blog and see how wonderfully talented we all are :)

 Questions can be asked in the comments area as well! Here is the palette(click it to make it bigger):


Doesn't it just get your creative juices flowing??!?

Post a link in the comments to your blog post with your freebie by Sept 28th!!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting me to join your blog train. I would love too!!! The colors are awesome!!
    Hugs,
    DeLoris
    Dels PSP Emporium
    http://delspspemporium.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, easiest blog train to join ever. I'll bite. I love the background on your site too. Hugs... I'll be back with a kit and a link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!! I'm looking forward to seeing your stuff ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How soon do we post the collab on our blogs? I have my kit done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deloris, I'm planning on posting mine sometime toward the end of the month and the Blog Train on the 29th complete with the links that everyone provides. You can post yours anytime then add your link as a comment ;-) You can add the links to the others on the 29th after I post them. Great that you have your kit done already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok - thank you - I will wait! I wanted to get mine done while my plate was empty. Thank you for inviting me - I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have my part of the blog train posted.
    http://delspspemporium.blogspot.com/
    Hugs,
    DeLoris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Deloris... I'm running a little late with this one - flu shot on Friday really hit me hard - but I will have mine up today and post a link to yours and whoever else ;)

    ReplyDelete