Part #1 Mega Camping Kit Freebie

Good morning all! This is going to be a really busy - and fun - week for our family. My girls are home today, the oldest goes back to her home, 5 hours away :( , in a little while, but I'm enjoying her while I can.

Okay, here is the start of my new Mega Camping Kit! It will be in the store next week, but you can get it for free by following the blog this week. Today's part is papers. There are two previews but I zipped them up in one zip file. Click on the images to get the files and remember to use the username and password(below).


Sorry the link is no longer good for this freebie.





2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU ;~} so much for still having these AWESOME papers still available luv`m all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great papers! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete