2 Layer Tag Templates CU Okay

!!!Looking for Designers!!!

I have just recently step up a store on eBay for Mega Digital Scrapbook Kits and I am looking for my first set of designers who want to offer their kits at my store.... I am so excited to be able to do this!

If you are interested in working online as a designer in my store or you wish to add my store to the stores you sell in, please put together one mega kit for me to take a look at, ZIP it up and upload it to a free service. Let me know you are interested(Contact me here.) and send me the link to your kit. I will download and take a look, hopefully, then send you the details. The kit will remain yours, always! But it could be your first kit in the store, so make it good ;)

And now for the freebies... cu okay all! Layered psd files.

 Username: Hearts Password: Overlay
It is case sensitive!!


  Username: Hearts Password: Overlay

No comments:

Post a Comment