Pixel Scrapper April 2013 Blog Train - Freebie Mine is CU okay.

I love the theme of our April Blog Train at Pixel Scrapper: The Birds and the Bees. There was so much to work with and I hope you visit every designer to get their freebie after you download mine.

When I first saw the colors and heard the theme of our train, I thought of Doctor Seuss ... I don't know why. Must be a kid at heart ;) So, I made a confetti feather tube for PSP, which I am also going to put here as a freebie. And then I went hog wild with it. Hence the name of my kit: Seuss' Feather Collection. Click the image to start the download. Enjoy!


username: family password: funtimes

Download the PSP Tube Feathers Here.Use the same username and password as above. Place it in your PSP Tubes file under MY PSP in your documents.

Go here for the rest of the train: Pixel Scrapper April Blog Train List 

Cute papers I'm making for a challenge ;)


 

13 comments: